BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 19, 2016

I'm a Finalist!! The Readers' Choice Awards @EvernightPub
























The Readers' Choice Awards Final Voting poll in now live, and I'm so excited to be included with so many great authors. 

I'm in two categories.



8. Best in Category: Anthologies
Bad Alpha: Manlove Edition

15. Best in Category: Gay
The Stableboy by Gale Stanley

Voting starts November 18th and ends November 30th. 
Cast your votes here:

Thank you Evernight and thank you readers! 


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Amber Lea Easton said...

Shared on Google, Tweeted, and most importantly, VOTED! Good luck!

R.B. O'Brien said...

Best of luck. I cast my vote--let's hope this time the person I vote for, wins. ;)

Gale Stanley said...

Thank you Amber and R.B. You guys rock! Have a great week. xx

Siren Allen said...

Voted! Congrats and good luck.

Gale Stanley said...

Thanks Siren! I appreciate your support. xx