BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 17, 2016

A #ScintillatingSunday Teaser from Crossroads





















Welcome to the Scintillating Sunday Showcase, the weekly blog hop where authors share sexy snippets from their books.

Want to be part of the fun? You can sign up here.


Today I’m sharing a sexy teaser from CROSSROADS my latest MM erotic romance. Enjoy!

My blond Adonis rubs shower gel over his chest, and I watch mesmerized, as he circles and pinches his nipples. He smiles seductively and reaches out to tug on the dark hair between my pecs. I pull him toward me for a kiss, loving the feel of his wet slippery body against mine. We fit together perfectly, like two halves of a whole. Jesse opens his mouth wide, and we give new meaning to sucking face. Kissing my lover is the best feeling in the world. I don’t want to stop, but he wiggles out of my arms and backs off.





Blurb

Long time lovers, Louis Abellard and Jesse Trudeau work in a Voodoo shop in the French Quarter. Jesse is a believer, but Louis turned his back on the spirits when they allowed his mother to die of cancer.

When Jesse is hospitalized with leukemia, Louis is desperate to save him. He’ll do anything—except ask the spirits for help. Then one night an unlikely ally makes contact, and Louis finds himself at a crossroads. Maybe it’s time to revisit his past and confront his inner demons.

 Available at



Now hop on over to these other blogs for more scintillating excerpts. Happy Reading!




Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Elodie Parkes said...

Love this story. Great snippet :-)

Hunter S. Jones said...

Super H.O.T. Gotta share this!

Jackie Williams said...

Gives a shower a whole new perspective!

Amber Lea Easton said...

Love, love, love it!

Pandora Spocks said...

Perfect example of 'show, don't tell'. This sounds like a great read!

Maya DeLeina said...

what a teaser!