BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 24, 2016

A peek at THE STABLEBOY coming soon from @EvernightPub #ScintillatingSunday



Welcome to the Scintillating Sunday Showcase, the weekly blog hop where authors share eight paragraphs, sentences, or words from their romance or erotica novels.

Want to be part of the fun? You can sign up here.


Today I’m sharing 8 unedited lines from THE STABLEBOY - coming soon from Evernight Publishing. Enjoy!




“We’ll see about that.” 

I turned my head and stared at Joe. He was around five-ten, with brown eyes and brown hair. Not hot, but not ugly either. Just an average Joe, but he had a mouth made to suck cock. Wet and wide. I was looking forward to the scene.


Let the games begin.





Visit my blog buddies for more great teasers.



Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Elodie Parkes said...

Let the games begin :-) Cool #ScintillatingSunday post