BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Book Review: Skid @JacinthaTopaz #MM #Paranormal #EroticRomance



Skid 
Black Storm Pack 
by Jacintha Topaz 

Alpha finds a mate in the most unlikely man and place 

At thirteen, Skid knew he needed to leave his government subsidy-sucking foster family under the cover of dark. Caught in a forest fire as an arson suspect by a werewolf pack, Skid comes face to face with Alpha. Two questions—that’s all it takes for Alpha to take Skid under his wings until the fateful day Skid turns eighteen. 

Buy Links:

Amazon (US)  |  Apple  |  Barnes and Noble  |  Google Play  |  Kobo   



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I just finished reading Skid by Jacintha Topaz and had to share. 

I’ve read Jacintha Topaz’s Purr Erotica Romance, so when I bought this MM shifter story I expected a smexy read. I was not disappointed. And despite it’s short length, there’s plenty of story to back up the steam. Skid is thirteen when he runs away from his abusive foster family. He gets caught in a forest fire and suddenly a group of strangers are accusing him of starting it. To make matters worse, the men are wolf shifters. Skid won’t go down without a fight, and suddenly he’s pinned to the ground by no less than the alpha. I have to say Topaz knows how to write an action scene. I could almost smell the burning brush, and the fight was very realistic. The pack takes Skid back to... Well, I don’t want to give away too much of the plot, but let me just say this is an imaginative world that I look forward to visiting again. And again. It looks like it’s going to be a biting action packed series, but you might want to wear fire-proof gloves when you pick it up. Five stars and two thumbs up.

Find out more about Jacintha Topaz here:


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

JT said...

Thanks for the awesome review! <3 it!!! :-) Happy Holidays and Have a Wonderful New Year! JT

Gale Stanley said...

My pleasure. I enjoyed your book. Happy New Year!