BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 27, 2015

A Teaser for #ScintillatingSunday #BDSM #KnifePlay























Welcome to the Scintillating Sunday Blog Hop where romance and erotic romance authors share excerpts from an existing book or a work in progress. You can be part of the fun. Sign up here:


****

Today I’m sharing a teaser from a BDSM story I’m working on. This is from a scene about knife play. No cutting. No blood. It’s all about sensual stimulation and trust. Enjoy!



A glint of steel flickered before my eyes and a shiver ran down my spine. My arousal faded at the sight of the dagger. Knife play was his thing, not mine.

"I don't know…"

"Look at me, not the blade."

I took a deep breath and fixed my eyes on his. They were steely blue and full of intent. Full of love, too. You can do this, I told myself. Sir helped you past other limits. This is no different.

"Think of the knife as part of me. Do you want me to touch you?"

My breath caught in my throat. "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl."

The flat of the blade caressed my cheek. I was mesmerized and I knew that I wanted this more than I could ever put into words. Needed this. Needed the delicious thrill of his sharp weapon pressing against my flesh.

Goose bumps rose on my skin. The thrill and anticipation of what was to come made me shudder again.

A frown furrowed his brow and he put a hand on mine. "Be still."

He wants to keep me safe. I can trust him. When the edge of the blade touched my breast I didn't move, didn't flinch. And I knew the memory of cold steel on hot flesh would linger in my mind for days, making me crazy for more.

Visit these other blogs for more scintillating excerpts...





Share/Bookmark

0 comments: