BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 9, 2015

A Snippet for #ScintillatingSunday
























Wow! Where did the week go? I can’t believe it’s Sunday already, and time to enjoy more scintillating excerpts.

This week I’m sharing a teaser from Optical Illusions. Enjoy!




Jack’s eyes focus on my chest. He pushes down the cups of my bra, exposing my breasts. His warm palms cover them. I’m not the good girl I want to be, and I’m too aroused to pretend. I push my breasts into his hands and whimper as he rolls my nipples between his fingers. He must be reading my mind, or maybe my eyes, because he lowers his head, takes a nipple between his lips, and sucks. Oh, god! Every pull goes straight to my pussy.

BLURB

After being abused in high school, Maggie is terrified of getting hurt again. She gives up on love, and puts all her energy into work. Maybe that wasn’t a good idea, now she’s having erotic fantasies about her two bosses. They’re perfect. Good-looking, intelligent, caring… Everything a woman could want. But they only have eyes for each other.

Michael and Aaron have been a couple since college, but one thing is missing from their relationship. They’re bisexual and they miss having a woman in their lives. Maggie would be the perfect addition to their family. She’s beautiful, smart, compassionate… But they’re sure she’ll never accept their unconventional lifestyle.

Available at


Visit the other blogs for more great excerpts.







Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Yelle Hughes said...

That post deserves a drink!

Amber Lea Easton said...

Sizzle, sizzle, sizzle!