BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Release Day! OPTICAL ILLUSIONS #Ménage #Romance @EvernightPub










OPTICAL ILLUSIONS

BLURB

Maggie’s troubled past makes her seal off her heart. She shuts everyone out, and puts all her energy into work, but suddenly, she’s having erotic fantasies about her two bosses. They’re perfect. Good-looking, intelligent, caring… Everything a woman could want. But they only have eyes for each other.

Michael and Aaron have been a couple since college, but one thing is missing from their relationship. They’re bisexual and they miss having a woman in their lives. Maggie would be the perfect addition to their family. She’s beautiful, smart, compassionate… But they’re sure she’ll never accept their unconventional lifestyle.


Where you can find Optical Illusions






EXCERPT

“Nice glasses.”

I finish adjusting my black cat-eye sunglasses, the ones with the gold wing tips, and stare at the salesclerk’s image in the dressing room mirror. Is she serious or being sarcastic? She’s just a kid, and the huge wad of gum shifting in her mouth makes it hard to read her expression. First one cheek swells, then the other, and I’m afraid she might dislocate her jaw. I look from her mouth to her eyes. They look back blankly. Why do all signs of intelligence disappear when a girl stuffs gum into her mouth? The clerk’s eyes are still fixed on my glasses. It's like someone injected Novocain into her brain. This is a high-end store; you’d think they would provide better service. Can I trust this numbskull to help me pick out a dress?

When I don’t respond to her comment, the girl slaps a few dresses on a wall hook and storms out of the dressing room. Now I can remove my glasses. It’s not that I need them to see, my eyesight is a perfect 20/20, and my eyes are quite attractive—large, slightly slanted, and a remarkable shade of aqua that must be a throwback to some distant ancestor. Growing up in the Midwest, my eyes were the first thing boys noticed about me, and I took full advantage of it by enhancing them with lots of makeup. I would have died before hiding my eyes behind spectacles. But that was then, and this is now.


Happy Reading!


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: