BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015 – A Year for Magic & Simplicity



It’s time to welcome 2015 and do a little end-of-the-year reflection. Making resolutions seems pointless, because I usually forget them all by February, so this year I’m only making one.   

SIMPLIFY

I tend to add more and more to my plate, then get tired and frustrated when I can’t keep up, so I resolve to stop trying to do it all, and concentrate on what’s really important – family, friends and writing.


When I think about the new friends I've made in 2014, and how they've inspired me to spread my wings, I know that prioritizing people enriches every aspect of life. Our biggest fulfillment and successes come from the people in our lives. So, I will treasure the relationships I’ve developed in 2014. 

Here’s wishing a happy, healthy New Year to my family and friends - old and new! 






And a special thank you to my writer friends. Writing is hard work, and despite all those characters living inside my head, it’s lonely work. Sometimes I lose touch with people because they can’t relate. So, to the people who take my hobby seriously - you guys are the best! Love you! xo




Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

Hunter S. Jones said...

Wishing you all things groovy for 2015! xoxo

Teresa Noelle Roberts said...

Happy New Year. May the words flow like champagne and may 2015 be full of magic and serenity.

Glenda Horsfall said...

Happy New Year and all the best for 2015! May all your writing dreams come true.

Sabrina Devonshire said...

I agree with you about those priorities! I hope you have a very successful 2015 full of meaningful moments.

Christina Mandara said...

Happy New Year!!! May 2015 be your year xoxox

Jacintha Topaz said...

I like your mantra - simplify. Nice reminder...

Jade Onyx said...

That's sweet, what you said, Gale, about the relationships we have with people that are our greatest treasures. And you hit the nail on the head with that one about writer friends-- yes, we are a special bunch and only another writer friend truly gets what we writers go through, again and again, in putting our stories into the public sphere. Happy 2015 and beyond! Jade