BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 2, 2014

It's Release Day! #MASQUERADE #EroticRomance #BDSM #Vampires & More



MASQUERADE

Vampires, ménages, BDSM, sex clubs, Dommes, subs, zombies... 

These eight original stories by some of today's hottest erotic romance writers have one thing in common – a Masquerade. Behind a facade, the constraints of society fade, and fantasies come to life. Lose yourself in the Masquerade, and explore your wildest desires.

Let the games begin…



Featuring:

C.P. Mandara - Dancing With Death
Alisa Easton -   Masked Desires
Paige Matthews - Secrets
Glenda Horsfall - Under Cover
Gale Stanley - Optical Illusions
Kayla Lords - The Iron Maiden
Dakota Skye - Dominating Justice
Hunter S. Jones - Fables Deux



Optical Illusions


Blurb:

Once upon a time, Maggie was easy prey for a pedophile. Now she prefers fantasy to physicality. Then one enchanted evening she meets a man who tempts her beyond all reason.

Excerpt:

I wish I could find love and have a normal life, but I’m tainted. Dating doesn’t work for me. As soon as I meet a man and make eye contact, he turns into someone I need a restraining order against. Do they all see something in my eyes that clues them in to my dark fantasies?

Life is easier behind a mask. I may have hidden behind a fan, or a dipped parasol in some past life, but now I prefer sunglasses. It’s not so farfetched. Centuries ago, Chinese judges wore dark lenses to hide their eye expressions in court. Hidden behind my shades, I can move through life without anybody noticing.

But, my physical attraction to Aaron and Michael doesn’t surprise me. I’ve been avoiding intimacy for years, and repeated exposure to two attractive men who treat me like their equal has led to occupational propinquity. I try to take care of my needs with toys and fingers, but it’s been a long time, and when I get horny, I invariably see myself sandwiched between Aaron and Michael in various erotic positions. Fortunately, they’re gay, so this won’t go any further than my imagination. Oh, they never came out and told me, but it’s obvious. They’re not married. They share a house over the bridge in Jersey. They never talk about dates or share any photos of women. And they’re all business.

PURCHASE LINKS

Amazon

Amazon UK

Kobo

nook/Barnes & Noble

iBooks



Happy Reading!


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: