BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Loki #TeaseMeThursday


I guess I've been up to my eyeballs in edits, because I just found out today that The Power of Gay Love has a blog hop every week, and it’s called - Tease Me Thursday. I read some of the back posts and realized I've been missing out on some great excerpts, as well as the chance to post my own. This week I'm participating. 

These are the rules: Post 7 words, or 7 sentences, or 7 paragraphs, whatever floats your boat! Today I’m posting the first 7 sentences from my new Siren release Loki. 

Enjoy! and visit the other bloggers for more great excerpts. You can find them here or through the linky thing below:  http://powerofgaylove.blogspot.com/







Loki clenched his teeth and waited for the first bite of the lash. He’d crossed the line—again. And now he had to pay the price. The whip whistled through the air. A second later it bit into his flesh. The sting burned like fire, but he didn’t make a sound. He would not give Kane the satisfaction of hearing him cry out.

Read more and buy at Bookstrand: http://www.bookstrand.com/loki-stanley



Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...


Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

LeeAnn Pratt said...

Looking forward to this!