BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Silver Publishing Closes Its Doors


Most of you already know about the problems at Silver Publishing, and that I took back the rights to most of my books because of breach of contract. I left three books with Silver in the hope that things would turn around, and the company would get back on its feet. Well, that never happened. Silver Publishing is closed, and the owner has left the country.


It you want to know the whole story you can read it here. I can't say it any better than AJ.



 It's so sad to see a once promising company come to an end like this. I can't tell you how stressful this has been to me, and everyone involved. We're all trying to wrap our heads around it, find new homes for our books, and move on.

I just want to thank you all for your support.



Share/Bookmark

0 comments: