BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Personalizing #ebooks with #AuthorGraph




You might have noticed a new widget on the top of my sidebar. It's Authorgraph, and I just discovered it this weekend. What's Authorgraph? It's a very cool, free service developed by Evan Jacobs, a software developer from Seattle, that lets you get your ebooks electronically autographed.

You don't need a Kindle device to receive an Authorgraph. They're available on other platforms, including pdf. And the autograph is a separate document, so you can create a collection of all your autographed covers.
 
So far, I've added three of my books to the site, more to come. Just click on that widget (I also placed one on my Facebook page) and see how easy it is to get a personalized, autographed cover.

Authorgraph website:  http://www.authorgraph.com/


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

christinamandara said...

I like it! I want one ~grins~

Gale Stanley said...

Hi Christina! That's exactly what I said when I saw it on someone's FB page. It's pretty cool.