BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award




Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Wow, another blog award! This is very cool and a great chance to share more awesome blogs with you. So here we to...

I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by RJ Scott. RJ Scott is a male/male romance author whose stories are always on the top of my TBR list.

Check out her books at: http://rjscottauthor.blogspot.com/

Now here are the Rules for accepting this award:

Display the award logo on your blog.
Link back to the person who nominated you.
State 7 things about yourself.
Nominate your favorite bloggers for this award and link to them.
Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.

7 Things About Me:

  1. I was born and raised in the City of Brotherly Love – Philadelphia.
  2. I love horror movies, the scarier the better.
  3. I read everything. Right now I'm finishing Jeffery Deaver's The Broken Window.
  4. The first short stories I sold were inspirational personal memoirs.
  5. The first novel I wrote was a paranormal MF romance.
  6. I want to visit Bangkok.
  7. My longest lasting celebrity crush is Rutger Hauer. Think Blade Runner…
Other Inspiring Blogs:

CLICK AROUND and visit some of these other blogs. Each of the blogs I've suggested are ones I follow personally and have enjoyed... perhaps you'll find a new blog to love too...

Mary's Naughty Whispers

Brenda Woody - Steve Tindle - Tonya Kinzer



Calisa Rhose

Ashlynn Monroe


Lewis DeSimone

Victoria Blisse

Lucy Felthouse

Happy Reading!


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: