BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm Baaaack - TRC 2012


I got in late last night and I'm not even unpacked but I wanted to share a few thoughts and a few pictures.

The Romance Convention 2012 was Siren-Bookstrand's first convention and the first convention ever for me and it was memorable in so many ways. First and foremost I got to meet so many wonderful writers, staff and readers. It's truly an amazing experience to be able to spend time with people who share your passion.


I want to thank my publisher and all the Siren staff who worked so hard to put this together. Already I'm looking forward to next year in San Antonio.
Here's a few pictures, I'll be posting more throughout the week.



Here's me with Dakota Dawn. What a great lady! I feel like I made a friend for life.


And here we are with good buddy A.J. Jarrett. We shared a few chocolate martinis and girl talk.

More to come...


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

dakotadawn.org said...

Hi Gale! I had so much fun. I think of you as a lifetime friend, too. Very happy you went to the convention. AJ, Heather, and Corinne were great as well. Oh, and Cooper and Morgan and...the list goes on and on. Such a blast.
Dakota

Gale Stanley said...

I agree. Can't wait for the next one.