BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award


I've been nominated for a Kreativ Blogger Award by Carolyn Rosewood
Thanks so much, Carolyn!

The Kreativ Blogger rules say I must:

Thank my nominator
Provide a link to his/her blog
List 7 things readers might find interesting about me
Nominate 7 others

7 things about me:

1. I have two Tonkinese cats, Buffy and Spike.
2. I'm a reality TV junkie.
3. I'm afraid of heights.
4. I'm teaching myself to play the piano.
5. I snack on Peanut M&Ms when I'm writing.
6. I go to the beach whenever I can, even in the winter.
7. I love horror movies, the scarier the better.

I Nominate:

1.      CalisaRhose      

2.      Stacey Espino    

3.      Rachel Firasek

4.      Keta Diablo        

5.      Melodee Aaron    

6.      JamiDavenport     

    7.    Gracie C. McKeever       


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Rachel Firasek said...

I'm a big horror fan, too! Thank you for the tag. You rock!!

Savannah Chase said...

Love the cat names..LOL I have a bag of peanut M& M's under my desk now waiting for me to eat..Great to learn something new about you..

Gale Stanley said...

Thanks for playing. Have a great weekend!

Calisa Rhose said...

I just saw this. Thanks for thinking of me, Gale! I love it. I snack on M&Ms too, any flavor.