BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 13, 2012

Zoey Marcel: Wrestling With Temptation


I'm excited to have a Siren Sister here today. Zoey Marcel is talking about werewolves, my favorite characters. And she's sharing an excerpt from her new paranormal, erotic romance – WRESTLING WITH TEMPTATION. Enjoy!

****

Thank you for having me here, Gale! I'm very excited about my book, Wrestling With Temptation. I love werewolves because they combine my favorite animal with men. Lol It's a great combination.

I’ve done a lot of reading on wolves since they fascinate me so much and I wanted to have the story set in Wyoming since I’ve been there before. I decided to have it take place in Temptation, a fictitious town just outside of Jackson Hole.

I don’t really know how I got the plot for the story. I just knew I wanted some weird paranormal stuff in it. I remember researching the Grim Reaper and the death angel thinking that would make a good villain. I also had to research banshees, harpies and dire wolves since there’s some of that in there too. Of course where information was limited I simply inserted my weird imagination into the gaps.

The characters were fun to write with their quirks and the closeness of the pack, despite their differences. Some of them are tormented by their pasts, but I find the psychological exploration

Readers can find out more on my blog:
http://zoeymarcelbooks.blogspot.com/

  Wrestling With Temptation

[Ménage and More: Erotic Paranormal Ménage Romance, M/F/M/M/M, with M/M, werewolves, dubious consent, public exhibition, voyeurism, BDSM, spanking, sex toys, caning, fetish, sex in shifted form]

Morrigan, a resurrected banshee, is attacked by a harpy and saved by two werewolves. Jack is the eccentric alpha and Mark is his handsome beta. They invite her to stay with them on their ranch in Wyoming for protection. She meets two more werewolves, Quinn and Damon, who are lovers. Her mates introduce her to the world of BDSM and act as her guardians to protect her from the forces of evil that are after her.
Jack is torn between his love for Morrigan and the mission hell sent him on—to drag her to the underworld where Death can claim the woman who escaped him. Jack's heart forbids it, but Death has others in line to kill her and eternal punishment in store for Jack if he goes rogue.
The pack must overcome their differences and band together if they are to protect Morrigan and redeem their soulless alpha.
 
ADULT EXCERPT


Morrigan moaned when his palms slid down to cup the material covering her breasts. They tightened almost painfully beneath his indulgent touch. His wandering hands said he burned for her. His mouth said he wanted her.

Devilishly handsome Jack wanted boring, heartbroken, little Morrigan.
She pulled back before his hands could venture into the V of her robe to touch her chest. She had to stop this while she still had an ounce of sanity and willpower left to cling to. “We can’t.”


“Why not?” He reached for the tie on her robe, but she lightly grabbed his hand to stop him.


“It’s not fair to you guys. You’re both sexy as sin. You can have any woman you want.”

 




“We want you,” said Mark.

“Why? Look at me.”

“We are.” Jack’s smile became suggestive as he guided her to the mirror. “Take a good, hard look at that breathtaking face.”

“Oh, it’s breathtaking, all right,” she snorted in disgust, yelping when he swatted her fanny.

“I won’t stand for any insult directed at my mate. Say it. Say you’re beautiful.”

“But I’m not. Ow!” Her eyes narrowed when he slapped her buns again. “I can say it, but I won’t believe it.”

“Then you haven’t heard it enough,” Mark reasoned. “You need to hear it every day, because it’s true. You’re gorgeous, baby girl, and dead sexy.”

Her heart and eyes welled with joy over the adorable pet name he called her by. “Thank you both.”

Jack kissed her neck and dipped his hands down into her robe to cup her tits.

She sighed with contentment and pushed into his sizzling palms more.

“Mine,” he growled against her skin as he massaged her bosom.

Mark stepped forward and loosened the tie at her waist. “Ours.”

The robe fell open, exposing her frontal nudity to them. She felt vulnerable and somehow beautiful in this moment simply because they wanted her so badly and seemed to think she hung the moon.

Jack moved so Mark could push the robe down her shoulders. Their eyes devoured her nudity with obvious approval.

Mark seemed in a hurry to strip. “We’re clean, you know. Lycans can’t get diseases, but we have papers if you want proof. Or if it makes you feel better we can wear condoms.”

“I believe you, but I don’t really want to get pregnant.”

Jack appeared to have all the answers. “Banshees can’t get pregnant.”

“How did you know I was a banshee?”

He froze before collecting himself. “The scent.”

Mark looked at her in surprise. “You’re a banshee? I had no idea. How old are you?”

“Centuries.”

“Really? Me too.”

“If you don’t fuck her, Mark, I will,” Jack said impatiently.

“Sorry.” Mark drew her near and kissed her gently, intimately.

His kiss was every bit as stirring as Jack’s. Mark coaxed her surrender rather than demanded it like Jack, but both their methods undid her. His flaming shaft against her tummy had her feverish with lust for him.

“Get in the shower, you two. I want to sit and watch your naked bodies covered in mist and steam while you writhe against each other.” Jack’s timbre sounded husky and sensual.

They moaned at his naughty words as they carried out his command and stepped into the large shower together. Morrigan had jitters of nervousness and excitement in her tummy while she watched Mark turn on the water and adjust the temperature so it was nice and hot for them.

Jack turned the fan on and threw down some towels on the floor to catch any flyaway drops of water while the glass door was left open. He wanted a bird’s-eye view of their lovemaking.

A wall of steam rose up all around them as Mark stepped closer to her. “Are you nervous?”

“A little. It’s been a long time.”

“How long?”

“I haven’t been with anyone since the twelfth century.”

His eyes bugged out of his head. “Holy shit, why so long? Look at you. The guys should be lining up to do you.”

“I’ve been a banshee for most of my existence. I wasn’t able to make myself visible to people for the longest time without bringing about their death.”
“Wow, that sucks.”

Jack cleared his throat. “Do I need to come in there and show you two idiots how to fuck?”

Mark grinned. “I haven’t forgotten, but thanks.”

Morrigan blushed when she saw Jack unzip his fly and pull out his cock. It was so long and wide it was bound to be painful stretching her, especially since she hadn’t been penetrated in so long by anyone or anything.

Mark stood several inches taller than her, so he hoisted her up so her legs were wrapped around his hips and she was pinned against the slick wall. His erection was cradled snugly between their bodies and the sheer size and beauty of it impressed her when she summoned the courage to steal a glance at it.

His mouth was smoldering as he treated her to another kiss, this one more primal and intense. They moaned in bliss over the other’s personal flavor, breaths quick and shallow as their wicked hands indulged in a torrid exploration of their partner’s body.

His strong, chiseled physique awed her. The man looked flawless and ripped. She was in good shape herself, but his solid, masculine frame was enviable.
Jack’s scintillating tone briefly breached the heady spell they were under, reminding them that they were putting on a provocative show for this aroused voyeur. “Touch his cock, Morrigan.”

Her cunt dampened when she saw Jack’s erection pointing to high heaven from his lap. It was blushing like a juicy, red plum, betraying how ripe and ready for picking it was. She wanted to taste the fleshy meat and suck the juices clean out of it when she was done with Mark.



Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: