BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 3, 2011

The Goddess Release Party Winner is…


I had a blast yesterday at the Goddess Fish Pavilion. I got to post and chat with readers and there were so many great excerpts from the other authors to read and add to my TBR list.



http://goddessfishparty.blogspot.com/

This morning I went back to check my posts and make sure I had everyone’s name who commented. They all went into a bowl and the DH picked one.


Congrats to June M! My email is on the way. You get your choice of ebook from my backlist or an upcoming release if you don’t mind waiting.


And for all my readers, there’s a contest going on right now at Coffee Time Romance. You can win a copy of Kade and the Captives, due for release October 15th.


Please check back for more contests and giveaways in the coming months.


Have a great week!


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: