BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering September 11, 2001


People will forever remember exactly what they were doing when tragedy struck on September 11, 2001. I was at work. One of my coworkers had a tiny portable TV and he was watching instead of working. He let out a scream and we all gathered around his 2.5 inch screen. My heart dropped and my first thought was for my son who was working at the Nickelodeon Animation Studio at 1515 Broadway. I tried calling him every five minutes but there was no service. Needless to say, I was a wreck until he managed to get through and tell me he was okay.



That day changed all of us. Before 9/11 I thought nothing like that could ever happen in America. I was wrong. Now we live with fear and I've learned to appreciate and enjoy every minute of life and family. My thoughts and sympathies go out to all those affected by the senseless attack.









Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: