BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Aggregation



Way back, when I started blogging, I vented about my life in a cubicle at Camp Swampy – the dreaded day job, and I posted book reviews. Eventually I earned work release and started writing full time. It was time for a new blog but I hated to give up the old one, so I decided to keep it and post new releases for other authors. I called it Books and Blurbs.





But as time went on, I found it harder and harder to keep up. The web site, blogs, book promotion, it was all taking away too much time from the actual writing. I’ve been thinking about combing the two blogs for months and I finally decided it was time. I'll leave Books and Blurbs up for a while so you can still look at the gorgeous covers and read the great excerpts. But this will be the place for new reviews, release info, interviews, as well as my own news, and giveaways, Check back often for the latest and greatest.

Happy Reading!


Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: