BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 6, 2011

Ta-da! My New Cover for ONE NIGHT IN BANGKOK


I know I've been MIA lately...  I'm in editing la-la land and I'll be right back at it as soon as I share my new cover. Just got it last night and fell in love. Art work by Reese Dante. You can see some of her other fabulous covers at:

http://reesedante.com/

One Night in Bangkok will be released on June 25th from Silver Publishing. Their website url is:

http://www.silverpublishing.info/

****

And here's a sneak peek at One Night in Bangkok

The temperature in Bangkok is a humid ninety degrees but things are about to get a lot hotter. David Elliot is in Thailand on business but when he meets Kai, the younger man turns his world upside down. It was never meant to be anything more than a pleasant diversion but can he walk away when it’s over?

****

I'd really like to stick around, but--
Uh, oh... Hear that? It's the sound of a whip cracking...




Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Nicki J Markus said...

Another lovely cover. I am so excited to see what Reese will come up with for mine!

Gale Stanley said...

Thanks Nicki! It will be gorgeous I'm sure. Looking forward to seeing it.