BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Starting The Week Off Write


Ever feel like you're running on a treadmill and not getting anywhere?


That was me last week, constantly working and complaining there weren't enough hours in the day to get everything done. Needless to say, I was feeling frustrated.


My mood lifted when I finally finished the manuscript for Symbiotic Mates: 3, Talon and the Falconer. Here's a bit about the plot:


In the remote Pacific Northwest, Ben, a Lycan falconer, saves Talon's life. Talon, a vampire-hawk returns the favor. Some favor - he turns Ben, in order to save him. Neither man realizes they've forged a connection that can never be broken and when they start getting sick, their only hope for survival is to be together.


I sent it off to the publisher and a great weight lifted from my shoulders, only to be replaced by another, and another, and another. I need to work on book 4 but other stories are crowding it out.


St. Clair has been bugging me about his story, which will be The Gentlemen's Club: 3. Revisiting the series – Queer Magazine Online posted two very nice reviews for Point of Beginning and Some Like it Rough. Here's the urls:


http://www.queermagazineonline.com/en/Book-Reviews/Point-Of-Beginning-The-Gentlemen-s-Club-1-by-Gale-Stanley-at-Silver-Publishing.html

http://www.queermagazineonline.com/en/Book-Reviews/some-like-it-rough-the-gentlemens-club-2-by-gale-stanley.html

So my goal for the week is to write my ass off and finish a couple chapters for St. Clair and then there's a certain doctor in the Pacific Northwest who keeps yelling, write me, me, me…




Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Abigail-Madison Chase said...

great blog

Gale Stanley said...

Thanks Abigail! I've been writing all morning and I was in slo-mo until my fifth cup of coffee. I think I'm getting in gear now.