BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Flying High


This is an update post. Hunter and the Hawk, Symbiotic Mates Book #1, is available for preorder from Silver Publishing, official release April 30. 

I've been sequestered in the dungeon, I call my office, working furiously on Book #3 of Symbiotic Mates (wolves and vampire-hawks) and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. In fact, I'm so close to finishing, I'm actually thinking about three other manuscripts that I started a few weeks ago.

I'm working on Book #3 of the Gentlemen's Club, which is St. Clair's story. And a sequel to One Night in Bangkok. Oh yes, and Book #4 of the Black Wolf Gorge series.It's the story of a pack of Lycans who were burned out of their home in the Pine Barrens and migrated to New Mexico. Since the location changed I need a new series title and I can't decide what I want. Help! If anyone has an idea please let me know and if I use it, I'll reserve a copy of the book for you. 

So that's it. I'm going back to the writing and I will let you know as soon as the Symbiotic Mates ms is completed.

Happy Reading Everyone!


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: