BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A New Contract and the Saga Continues



Siren-Bookstrand just offered me a contract for CAPTIVE, the third book in the Black Wolf Gorge series. I couldn’t be more happy. Writing these books has been a real labor of love.


I feel very fortunate to be doing something that gives me so much pleasure and knowing the readers enjoy the series is nothing short of fantastic.

The projected release date for CAPTIVE is March 2011. I’ll keep you updated with news about the cover and edits.


Other news:

The Goodreads Giveaway for CALL OF THE WILDS ended October 31st. Congratulations to the 4 lucky winners. Each will receive a paperback copy of the book. I sent them out today.

699 readers entered. I wish I could have given them all copies. Check back often. There will be other giveaways and contests.

MATING CALL is up for the October Book of the month at Happily Ever After Reviews! I would love to have your vote.

http://hea-reviews.blogspot.com/p/best-book-contest_30.html

HEA reviewed MATING CALL on October 31st.

LynnMarie gave it 4 Tea Cups and said “I was very excited to review Mating Call after reading the first book in the Black Wolf Gorge series, Call of the Wilds. Gale Stanley's writing does not disappoint. She expertly pulls you into the world she creates and keeps you there.”

Read the rest of the review here:
http://hea-reviews.blogspot.com/2010/10/review-mating-call-by-gale-stanley.html

Happy Reading!


Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

JP said...

Congrads!

Calisa Lewis said...

Wooo Gale! Awesome news girl! Did you post or just contact the winners? Guess I didn't win this time. :)

Means I either buy it...or keep trying to win (which is more fun)!

Gale Stanley said...

Thanks Calisa! Actually Goodreads picks the winners and sends me the addresses. Check back. There will be more contests.