BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 8, 2010

NaNoWriMo Update



NaNoWriMo is killing me!


Okay the first week of National Novel Writing Month is over and I’m nowhere near where I wanted to be. I think I should have somewhere around 12,000 words. As you can see from my NaNo widget, I’m way off.


I got off to a decent start but then I jumped over to another WIP and got totally sidetracked. I keep telling myself to go back, but it’s tough when you get immersed in something else. I’m beginning to think I won’t be writing THE END on November 30th.


Anybody else having problems?


Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I'm chipping away steadily on mine, but it's slow going. The story has been writing itself in my head for a long time, but for some reason, I can't get the words to come out.

Hang in there. We can do this!

Gale Stanley said...

Thanks. I seem to be having a similiar problem. It was all in my head but it's stuck. That's why I went back to the other WIP. I'm gonna try and get back to it.