BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Best Birthday Ever!



Today’s the big day and what a great start! I was blown away to see all the birthday wishes from my Facebook family. They’re the best! Who says a writer’s life is solitary and lonely? Not when you can reach out and connect with so many great people all over the world. Thank you all for thinking of me. I love you guys!


Birthday present #1 – I checked Siren’s site and MATING CALL hit #10 on their Top Twenty. I couldn’t be happier.


Birthday present #2 - D. Renee Bagby Presents First Chapters is spotlighting MATING CALL today. I hope you’ll stop by and read the first chapter. http://dreneebagbypresentsfirstchapters.blogspot.com/2010/10/mating-call-by-gale-stanley.html


Now I wonder how the DH will top all that??


Hope you all have a great day!


Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like its starting great.

Gale Stanley said...

Thanks Danielle! I don't even mind being another year older.

Riley Quinn said...

Happy Birthday. Sounds like your day is already top-notch. Here's hoping you have more good stuff coming your way.

RL said...

Happy Birthday! Wow, what great presents :)