BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

All About a Libra



Yesterday was full of good stuff to start my birthday week.


First – It was Release Day for MATING CALL! And it's on Siren's Top Twenty Best Seller List!

It's an Erotic Paranormal Ménage a Trois Romance, M/F/M, Shape-shifter, Bondage Novel

Human contact is the last thing Sable wants and the she-wolf lives wild to avoid any chance encounters. But when a hunter sees her transform into his quarry, she becomes fair game. Jude and his twin capture the feral creature but lust blurs the line between captor and captive.

Available at:
http://www.bookstrand.com/mating-call


Gift #2 – a contract from Silver Publishing for SOME LIKE IT ROUGH!


Gift #3 – The final edits for SILENT KNIGHT. Which means release day is just around the corner. October 16!


I was wondering what else could be in store for me this week so I checked the internet.


“A nagging voice in your head is like your own private DVD commentary on Monday and Tuesday. If only it had a sense of humor! Your meticulousness might be your downfall: There are just too many details to deal with. Then, on Wednesday, the irrelevant periphery falls away and you find yourself staring into the eyes of someone you feel awfully strongly about. Ah, beauty! Ah, romance! Your infatuation with this person has you feeling possessive on Friday, but give them space. Saturday you sense that some major changes in your life are afoot, and Sunday you're glowing.”


I better warn the DH he’s in for a romantic weekend, I’m supposed to be glowing on Sunday.


Hope your week is great!




Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Riley Quinn said...

Congrats and happy birthday. Sounds like it's going to be an awesome week for you. I love to hear good news.

LOL, what fun would it be to warn DH?

Gale Stanley said...

You're absolutely right. His only warning will be if he reads this post.

RL said...

Gale Congratulations! You are smokin'. Happy Birthday, though if you're like me there nothing to celebrate anymore ;) I hit th ebig 4 0 next Friday :(

Gale Stanley said...

TY! lol, I'm not even going there (age, I mean) Oh I don't celebrate anymore either, I stopped at 39.

Denise said...

Happy Birthday, Gale! And I knew you were a girl after my own heart when you begin by saying "your birthday week!" That's the way to do it. Why limit yourself to a single day? Congratulations on all the fabulous news! Oh, and I'm certain your DH will be glowing, too, come Sunday. ;-)

Denise Golinowski

Calisa Lewis said...

Happy birthday Gale! And Major congrats on the new releases!!!! How exciting for you. You deserve it.