BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Review on Fire Pages for CALL OF THE WILDS



There’s a new review for CALL OF THE WILDS on Fire Pages.



Zee said “I loved this book! I cannot stress how glued I was to the pages.”


Stop by and leave a comment for a chance to win a copy of the ebook. MATING CALL will be released pretty soon and here’s your chance to get a copy of the first book in the BLACK WOLF GORGE series and get up to speed. Come back on the 16th for my interview and find out if you’re a winner on the 17th.


Thanks so much for spotlighting me this week Zee!

Fire Pages:

http://firepages.wordpress.com/2010/09/15/call-of-the-wilds-by-gale-stanley/



Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Riley Quinn said...

Congrats on another great review.

By the way, drop me an email with your snail mail address. You won a copy of When Blood Calls.

Gale Stanley said...

What a great surprise! Thank you!