BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The New Man in my Life


On Sept. 27th at 3:30 a.m. I sent out my ms for the 2nd book in The Gentlemen’s Club series – SOME LIKE IT ROUGH. I fell asleep, woke up at 7:30 a.m. and for the better part of the day I felt like I’d just lost my best friend. In a way I did. My characters had become so much a part of my life, I didn’t know what to do with myself when I didn't have them to fuss over anymore. I needed some new men in my life so I pulled myself together and got back to business. The Valentine's Day story which had 0 words on my progress meter now has 500 and I have another conflicted guy to worry about, so it's all good.

Happy Reading and Writing!

Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Riley Quinn said...

Congrats on finishing your book. It is hard when we don't have our characters to worry over after they've become so real and important to us.

Good for you for finding another one so quickly.

Calisa Lewis said...

Isn't it nice to have a man to worry over, but who can't make demands when you tell him 'no'? ;) I can't wait to dig in and scruff up my EMT this week! Congrats on getting the last one out the door.

Gale Stanley said...

It's a relief. Good luck with yours!