BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 13, 2010

My New Cover for ** SILENT KNIGHTS **


I was so not wanting to get out of bed this morning. Too much to do and not enough time to do it. Edits to send out, interview questions to answer… And I had no idea what to blog about this morning.


Reluctantly, I got busy. Then I opened my email and saw the cover for my upcoming release – SILENT KNIGHTS – from Silver Publishing. And my eyes popped open. Who wouldn’t want to wake up and see Jimmy Thomas first thing in the morning. He's the guy on the left, in the plaid shirt. (fanning myself as I write this)

A big thank you to the very talented Reese Dante, who created this cover and captured Andy and Paul so completely.

I’ll tell you more about the book as we get closer to the release date. I just couldn’t resist sharing the cover.







Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Maeve said...

Gorgeously scrumptious cover!!! Can hardly wait for the book. :-)

Gale Stanley said...

Thanks Maeve! The guys on the cover are just the way I pictured my characters.

Denise said...

Great cover! Thank heavens Reese included the visual of snow to bring my temperature back into safe range. The handsome man on the left is awesome!

Riley Quinn said...

I see Denise and I have the same tastes. I really like the guy in the plaid shirt.

Great cover, Gale. Congratulations.

Calisa Lewis said...

Absolutely Yummy Gale!!!! Thank you for sharing your personal eye opener.