BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

4 Stars from RT BOOK REVIEWS Magazine for CALL OF THE WILDS



4 Stars from RT BOOK REVIEWS Magazine for CALL OF THE WILDS



I just got a copy of the October issue of RT BOOK REVIEWS Magazine and was delighted to see a 4 Star Review for CALL OF THE WILDS.


I’m reprinting it below. If you don’t read this magazine you’re missing a lot. As an avid reader I've subscribed for years and it's always been my go-to reference when I'm deciding what books to purchase. And besides the hundreds of reviews in every genre, there are interviews and articles for readers and writers alike. Find out more here: http://www.rtbookreviews.com/

Here's the review:
CALL OF THE WILDS
by Gale Stanley

Genre: E-book, Paranormal, Erotic Romance

**** RT Rating


Stanley’s story is a hot erotic ride from passion to love and trust. When these two get together, the pages sizzle. Readers will love that Malcolm almost saves Karin’s life but then proceeds to turn it upside down in a romance that has both of them re-evaluating their lives.

SUMMARY: Karin Stone moves to Black Wolf, Pa., to take over the wildlife preserve, and Malcolm Conner saves her when a discussion regarding a wolf attack turns violent. He has reasons beyond his attraction to her for saving the wolf — he recognizes her as a fellow shifter. But now they must free the wolf before anyone can discover her identity.

They eventually fall into bed, but Malcolm is torn between doing the right thing for his race and following his heart. Karin has a few decisions of her own to make as she clings to her sanity and her secret. (SIRENPUBLISHING.COM, dl $5.50)


Reviewed By: Sabrina Cooper
Publisher: SIRENPUBLISHING.COM
Published: October 2010

You can find CALL OF THE WILDS online at:

Bookstrand
http://www.bookstrand.com/call-of-the-wilds


Amazon Kindle:
http://tinyurl.com/galestanley


Amazon Print:
http://tinyurl.com/Callof-theWild



Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Awesome! WhooHoo!

Gale Stanley said...

Thanks so much! Working on edits for MATING CALL now. I added your giveaway logo to my blogs and just got shipping confirmations. Will get back to you soon.

Christine Bell said...

WHOOT! GREAT review, Gale! Congrats.

Gale Stanley said...

Thanks Chris!It's a great motivator when you're working on edits. LOL

Riley Quinn said...

Great review, Gale.

I'm waiting on my copy to see it in print, but I get my magazines about a month late over here.

Definitely a motivator to keep you working on the next one.

Congratulations.

Gale Stanley said...

Thanks Riley! I'm stoked.

Denise said...

Wow, Gale! What a great review. Congratulations.

Denise Golinowski

Jude said...

Hi, I love your blog and I have an award for you. You can pick it up at Mad about Romance

All the best
J x

Gale Stanley said...

Thanks Jude! I'm heading there now.