BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who Do You Write Like?

 


I write like
Stephen King
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!





Have you ever wondered who you write like? Here’s a website that will tell you.


A friend clued me in yesterday and I entered a few paragraphs from SILENT KNIGHTS. Imagine how thrilled I was to see Stephen King’s name come up. He’s my idol.

So if you need a bit of flattery and a pick-me-up to start your day. Check out:

I Write Like
http://iwl.me/b/b3a26720

Happy Writing!

Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Rebecca Murray said...

That was fun! I ended up posting the first 2 paragraphs out of every chapter of the draft I'm working on just to see who's name popped up.

Gale Stanley said...

I know. I subscribed to their newsletter too, to see what else they come up with. (Like I don't get enough newsletters) Rebecca, who was your writer?