BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

P.O.B. update


Now that I'm awake and had five cups of coffee I know I'm not dreaming. So here's my good news. Last night I sent my contract back to Silver Publishing. POINT OF BEGINNING has a tentative release date of January 2011. I couldn't be happier. And thank you Silver for not making me wait too long. I only chewed off a few nails. P.O.B. is a love story about two guys who work jobs that I had in another life. At the time I wasn't crazy about working the streets * cackle * but at least the experience was good for something.

P.O.B. is the first of a series - THE GENTLEMEN'S CLUB. I've got a plot for book 2 and a few words so my progress meter is now in progress.

I  also updated BOOKS & BLURBS. My friend Ashlynn Monroe has a bunch of great new releases and she's sharing excerpts, so today it's BOOKS, BLURBS & EXCERPTS. Check them out for some great new reads.



Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Riley Quinn said...

Congrats again on the new contract. That's a pretty quick turnaround. What a way to start the new year off, right?

Gale Stanley said...

Thanks! It really was fast. Cut out a lot of stress for me. Geez it's hard to believe 2011 isn't that far off.