BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm Still Here


No. I have not been abducted by aliens. Don’t believe everything you read in the tabloids. Contrary to popular rumors I haven’t disappeared off the face of the Earth.


I do feel a bit like Punxsutawney Phil. You know, the furry little guy who comes out of his hole once a year on Groundhog Day to make a prediction about how long winter will last.

I finally poked my head out the door of my office and the light of day actually hurt my eyes. I was on a role. Actually I'm still rolling. I’m pretty sure I can finish my new novella this weekend – or die trying. It’s another great love story about two hot guys. I’m still juggling two titles in my head so more on that later. But if you look over at my progress meter you can see how far I’ve come.

I keep saying after I finish this one I’ll take a breather, but it never happens. I’m always like – if I can just finish this story, I’ll stop and smell the coffee. But then there’s another story to finish, and another…


Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

JP said...

So many stories, so little time...

Gale Stanley said...

You got it. I haven't finished the new novella and I got another idea in mind.