BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 5, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award!

My great friend, Stacey Espino, nominated me for THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD!



These are the rules:


1. Thank those who loved me enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 15 newly discovered or followed bloggers–in no particular order–who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let my fifteen new friends know I love them.


Okay...here we go!


1.) Thank you Stacey! You know I LOVE YOU!!!


2.) Seven things about me?


I have 5 adorable grandkids.
I watch all the reality shows.
I have 2 Tonkinese cats.
I write paranormal erotic romance.
I spend a lot of time at the beach.
I have too many books to count.
I drink poosies.


3.) And here is my list of wonderful and supportive friends/authors, including the friend who nominated me.


Stacey Espino
Harris Channing
Delilah Devlin
Michele Zurlo
Clark Stone
Denise Golinowski
Maeve Greyson
Jan Bowles
Calisa Lewis
Rachel Lynne
Jeannene Walker
Erika Gilbert
Mahalia Levey
Nicole Morgan
Riley Quinn



Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

Delilah Devlin said...

Ahhh! Thanks so much for nominating me!

Gale Stanley said...

Thanks for stopping by to check. I think I was supposed to visit everyone but it took me so long to get my links working I resorted to a blanket email.

Riley Quinn said...

Thanks for nominating me, Gale.

Gale Stanley said...

I love visiting your blog. You always have interesting posts.

Maeve said...

Why thank you, Gale! With the holiday weekend, I'm just now catching up and look what a nice surprise I found. You're the best. :)

Gale Stanley said...

I enjoy reading your posts. My blogger buddies are so interesting.

Harris Channing said...

Gale congrats on the wonderful honor and thank you for nominating me! You are such a SWEETIE!

BIG HUGS!
Harris.

Denise said...

Oh wow! Thanks for the nomination. Makes me totally asham-ed not to have posted lately. Been up to my eyeballs and all that jazz. So, while I'm taking an extra day of vacation, I'll be sure to update and spread the wealth.

Rachel Lynne said...

(Raising my hand and saying, ooh, ooh) Same as Denise ... been up to my "ceilings" with company :) ended up being 15 of us at the house!
Thanks for the nod, now I need to live up to the "versatile" title. Of course, just posting everyday would be a start!

Gale Stanley said...

We all slack off now and then but you guys write some great posts. I'm always entertained or educated.