BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Revisiting Black Wolf Gorge

Today I’m back in the Pennsylvania Wilds. I’ve spent so much time on SILENT KNIGHTS and setting up BOOKS & BLUBS that I’ve neglected my wolves. Not that I haven’t enjoyed doing the other stuff. But I really need to get back to the as yet untitled book 3 of the series.


Maybe being away from the manuscript was a good thing. I came back to it with fresh eyes and a new perspective on some of the characters. I see some personality quirks I missed before. Not on the old familiar characters. I know them inside out. But some of the new guys are starting to show their true colors. I see another villain in the making. And I see this as the end of a trilogy, but the beginning of a new arc in another location. Now if only I could come up with a title…


So this is what I’m concentrating on today. Tomorrow I’ll be posting another fabulous book on BOOKS & BLURBS. Stop by and check it out. My friends write some hot romance!






Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Historical Writer/Editor said...

I like your blog. What a beautiful picture of a wolf. Good luck with your writing! -Laura

Gale Stanley said...

Thanks so much! I love animals and love to give them human personalities and stories.

Calisa said...

Sounds like a problem I'd love to have Gale.

Gale Stanley said...

I've never had so much trouble thinking of a title. Maybe it will come to me in a dream.