BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Good Reads


Goodreads.com is a great networking site. If you love books it’s a great place to share what you’re reading and write reviews. I’ve had a user account for a long time but yesterday a friend reminded me that it’s also a great place for authors and readers to get together on a more personal level. So I decided to convert my goodreads user account to an author account. It seemed like a simple process…


Think my life is easy? Not. I set up the author account but it wouldn’t let me in to edit my profile. For some reason it didn’t recognize me as the owner of the account. After awhile I figured it was time to ask the experts for help. I sent an email to goodreads and immediately got a response. Somehow I ended up with two accounts and goodreads and I were both confused. After going back and forth a few times the problem was resolved and one account was deleted. Thank you Patrick for being so helpful – and patient.


I added a bio and a blog feed. My shelves were empty so I’m in the process of restacking them. If you have an account, look me up and be my friend.


http://www.goodreads.com/GaleStanley

It’s easy to join. Just visit http://www.goodreads.com/, click on register and fill out your name, email and password.

Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: