BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Is This Global Warming?

The east coast suffered a real heat wave this week with temperatures over 100 degrees. I think it was cooler in Florida. Of course the AC decided to conk out right in the middle of it. We have two units and the downstairs was still livable so I moved my office to the kitchen table and we slept downstairs. The cats remained upstairs in the heat. Go figure.


Needless to say I didn’t get much work done. Lucky for us the repairman came the second day and got us running again. The unit was overcharged. I really don’t understand what that means but at least it’s working again. And so am I.

Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Riley Quinn said...

Doesn't it always happen that it breaks down during a heat wave? Glad you got it back up again so quickly.

We've been having warmer than usual weather here too. Only no air conditioning.

Gale Stanley said...

Hope you don't get anything like what we have. I think Philadelphia may have set a record for highest temperature.

Rachel Lynne said...

Savannah was a hundred and three today! Could not live without the AC and can only wonder how my ancestors survived Georgia with no AC all those years ago!
You're lucky the repairman was able to get to you so quickly, usually there is a wait of a month during the summer :)

Gale Stanley said...

That's exactly what I was afraid of. This company installed out unit only 4 years ago. That might be why they came out quickly.