BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Interview with the Vampire

It’s true. I was interviewed by Vampiress. Check it out here.




She has a great site with lots of good stuff for readers and writers. Besides interviews there are reviews on everything paranormal - not just vampires.

Yesterday was a busy one. I checked my email and a fellow writer had sent a message asking for a vote in a contest. I went to vote and discovered my own book was also in the running. Yes I missed the email informing me that I was in the contest. Can't believe I did that. I just have too many email addresses.



Happily Ever After Reviews is running a contest for June’s best book of the month. It runs until July 8th. CALL OF THE WILDS is the first one listed. I’d really appreciate your vote. Thanks so much!


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: