BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Hello! I know it’s been less than a week but it feels like so much longer. So let me tell what you what I’ve been up to.

I was this close to finishing my novella and I refused to leave the house until I did. I pretty much locked myself in my office, only coming out to use the bathroom and get more coffee so I could use the bathroom again.

I finished editing my draft Tuesday night, breathed a big sigh of relief and went to bed. When I woke up Wednesday morning, I knew I wanted to change a few things. Of course that meant going through all ten chapters to make sure it all worked together.

I ended up with 20,518 words and I named my baby – Silent Knights. I’m almost ready to send it out into the world. I hope somebody adopts it because I love my characters and I want them to have a good home.

Wish me luck!

Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

11 comments:

Mary (BookHounds) said...

YAY for you! I wish I could finish anything. I have unfinished projects all over the place.

Gale Stanley said...

I had to lock myself in. Total cabin fever. LOL

Vicki said...

Hopping back through. Congrats on finishing your novella! I wish I had time and money to lock myself away and really get to writing. Le sigh.

Gale Stanley said...

Hang in there. It took me years but it's never too late.

Carole said...

Hello, Book Blog friend. I didn't know you're a writer! Wow, I'm amazed at your discipline. Congrats on finishing your novella and good luck in finding it a home!

By the way, I'm following you now and I've included you in my blog roll. :)

Carole
The Romance Reviews

JP said...

Love the title!

Gale Stanley said...

Hi Carole, thanks for visiting. I added you to my links here and on my website. I'd love to have you review my book!

Carole said...

Hi Gale, would love to review it! :) But I guess I'd have to wait until it's been contracted and ready for publication, right? I hope you get a contract soon! :)

Carole said...

Oh, and thanks for linking back to us. Much appreciated! :)

Carole
The Romance Reviews

Gale Stanley said...

lol - Call of the Wilds came out May 27. I'd love to have you review it.

Carole said...

I read the summary from your publisher website. Interesting! I love wolfies. Sure, send it over to caroletrr(@)gmail.com. Our review policy is to have a review within a month of receipt, but I hope to have it done earlier. Will definitely let you know when it's posted on the blog! :) Thanks for thinking of us.

Carole
The Romance Reviews