BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Munchkins are Growing Up!

This has been a busy month for my grandchildren. My youngest granddaughter had a dance recital on the 12th and pre-school graduation last night. It’s a thrill to share all these milestones but it’s a little sad too. They’re growing up so fast. I want to share all these special moments while I can. Here’s a few photos of her special days.


And here’s my grandson taking a rest from picking blueberries and raspberries this week. He’s the little guy in the middle.



Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Riley Quinn said...

They're adorable, Gale. Congrats on a beautiful family. So glad you're able to enjoy them and share their special days. They'll remember it always.

Gale Stanley said...

Thanks Riley. They're so entertaining. I have a great time with them.

Maeve said...

What a beautiful family! I bet there's never a dull minute when they're around. Thanks for sharing your precious jewels with us.

Gale Stanley said...

Thanks Maeve. There are 3 more so the excitement level stays pretty high. lol