BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tagged & Blogging Twice in One Day!

Hey, I’ve been TAGGED! My friend Stacey Espino was nice enough to tag me and so I will torture five more people.
So here's the deal. There are 5 questions and you must answer each question 5 times and then TAG 5 people to play. Here's my answers.

Question 1: Where were you 5 years ago?
• I was a civil servant trapped in a cube and going crazy.
• Trying to figure out what I wanted to do when I retired.
• Writing book reviews and my very first short stories.
• Buying a beach condo that I'm now trying to sell.
• Driving a very old car and hoping it wouldn't break down.

Question 2: Where would you like to be 5 years from now?
• Well of course I would love to be a NYT Best Selling Author.
• Traveling all over the world.
• Hopefully the condo will be sold.
• Babysitting a few more grandchildren.
• Twenty pounds lighter - maybe thirty.

Question 3: What is (was) your to-do list today?
• Polishing up a first draft.
• Finally figuring out this straight-line plotting thing.
• Going out for a walk, it's too damn nice to spend the whole day in front of the computer.
• Catching up with email
• Reading one of the 500 books on my TBR list.

Question 4: What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
• Potato Chips – very salty.
• Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream.
• Chocolate covered peanuts.
• Hershey kisses
• Pistachios – Now you know why I need to lose 20 pounds.

Question 5: What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
• Pay off the mortgages
• Travel
• Get a chauffer – preferably one who looks like Clive Owen
• Set up trust funds for the kids
• Replace everything so I could live for another 50 years.

Okay guys I'm tagging you - Sorry!

Tagged Riley Quinn
Tagged Rachel Lynne
Tagged Delilah Devlin
Tagged Maeve Greyson
Tagged Denise Golinowski


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Hee hee hee. Hey, blogging is good for you. Well, I hope it is because I do an awful lot of it.
Thanks for playing!!

GPS said...

It was fun! And now I can take a break tomorrow.