BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Call of the Wilds - Release Date Announced!

The Weekend Novelist did not get any attention this weekend. I did get to spend time with the kids and grandkids and I received some very exciting news from my publisher.

My manuscript came back for final approval and - insert drum roll please - Siren will release CALL OF THE WILDS on May 27 in electronic format, the print version will follow.

It's a shape-shifter story, the first of a series set in the Pennsylvania Wilds. I'll let you know when the excerpts are posted on their site.

So I'm going to cheat and read The Weekend Novelist during the week. More on that to follow.

Hope you all have a great week!


Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Elle James said...

Congratulations! The cover is fabulous and sexy!

Denise said...

That's wonderful news! Congratulations on a firm release date! Exciting times!

Riley Quinn said...

Yay! Can't wait to check it out.

GPS said...

Thanks! You guys are the best!

Maeve said...

Why that's right around the corner! I can hardly wait. Congratulations!

GPS said...

Thanks Maeve, it seemed like such a long way off, I can't believe the day is almost here.