BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

CALL OF THE WILDS is released today!

This morning I got an email from Siren Publishing wishing me a happy release day. It set my feet dancing and I almost spilled my coffee. I'm thrilled to say my book CALL OF THE WILDS is now officially available from Siren Publishing.

I hope you'll help me celebrate the release by entering my contest. You can win an electronic copy in the format of your choice – doc, epub, html, lit, pdf or prc. And the howling wolf pendant pictured below.
It's very easy to enter. Just become a follower of my blog. My sidebar on the right has a block that says followers. Just click on the button with the Google symbol and the word Follow. If you're already a follower than you're already entered. One month from today - June 27 - I'll pick a lucky winner from among my followers. Check back here to find out if it's you and send me an email letting me know where to send the prize.


Good Luck!


Bookmark and Share


Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

Margaret said...

Congratulations! Here's hoping that your release day is fabulous!

Gale Stanley said...

Thanks Margaret, I'm over the moon.

Riley Quinn said...

Yay! Heading over to get my copy. Happy Release Day.

Rachel Lynne said...

Congratulations Gale!! I'll be checking it out soon, maybe some weekend reading :)

sammi10100 said...

Can't wait to sit down, relax and read!!!!

Gale Stanley said...

Thank you! You all are the best!

Maeve said...

Best of luck to you, Gale! I just know it's destined to be a best seller. :)

Gale Stanley said...

Thank you Maeve. I'm going to celebrate with a glass of wine and a horror movie.