BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

My New Book Cover!

Whoo hoo! I'm so excited. I just received the cover for my new book, CALL OF THE WILDS. It will be released from Siren in June but I couldn't wait to share. I think cover artist, Jinger Heaston, did a fantastic job.




Here's a brief description of the story.


Veterinarian Karin Stone leaves the crime-ridden city for a job in the Pennsylvania Wilds, working with the only wildlife she can trust—the four-footed kind. But when she loses her heart to a hot-blooded alpha, she becomes the target of a jealous she-wolf.


I'd love to know what you think.


Share/Bookmark

13 comments:

JP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JP said...

Wow this really makes it REAL! Cannot wait for the release. This is way cool.

Rachel Lynne said...

Great cover! You should be proud! Story sounds interesting, can't wait until it comes out!

Denise said...

Wonderful cover! And the blurb definitely has me hooked. Well done and best of luck with the release in June.

Riley Quinn said...

Awesome cover, Gale. The blurb sounds great too. Can't wait for it to come out.

GPS said...

Thanks everybody! Your encouragement along the way helped me 100%

Erika Gilbert said...

Love the cover, love the story idea even more!

GPS said...

Thanks Erika! I love to escape with the supernatural.

Maeve said...

Wow! That's a definite eye-catcher. I can't wait to read it.

Corinne Davies said...

Steller cover Gale! Can't wait to read it. I love shape-shifters.

GPS said...

Thank you ladies. I love shape-shifters too.

Harris Channing said...

The cover looks amazing and so does the plot! Congrats!

GPS said...

Thanks Harris! I really enjoyed writing it.