BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

I think I can...

It's Monday morning and I'm hard at it because this is only a four-day week. My book reviews have been sent in for the June issue of RT BOOK REVIEWS but I still have plenty to keep me busy. Here's a glance at what's ahead for me.

Writing and more writing. The WIP is coming along. My word count is rising and I still have until Wednesday so I'm hopeful.

And I'm taking all these nifty workshops at
SavvyAuthors

1. How To Promote When You Don't Know How
2. Publishers Q & A: A Week long dialogue with Lyrical Press publisher-owner Renee Rocco.
3. Holly Lisle's Crash Revisions Workshop - I love Holly. She's a great motivator. She ends every post with - You can do this - and she makes me feel like I really can.

I'm also blogging and working on the web site and reading, yada, yada, yada.


Jeez I feel just like "The Little Engine that Could."
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...




I'm really looking forward to the weekend and dinner with the kids.
Hope you all have a great week!


Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Rachel Lynne said...

"I know I can, I know I can ..." keep chugging up that hill little engine :)

Maeve said...

So...are you sleeping any this week? :)

GPS said...

LOL, not enuf for sure.

Denise said...

Good grief! 3 workshops? At one time? I'm with Maeve - ARE YOU SLEEPING? I wanted to take Holly's workshop but had to prioritize. Best of luck with your projects. You CAN do it!

Riley Quinn said...

I always spread myself too thin and something seems to suffer. Good luck on accomplishing your goals.

GPS said...

I just couldn't resist the workshops but the downside is I'm mostly lurking. I'll save all the notes and make better use of them later.